Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake was the best player on the pitch.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
0,,10433~555188,00.jpg

LEGEND

He ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran, and challenged, and ran, and work and shot and was just generally very skillfull and more than good enough for this division. Maybe a little way to go before the Prem (you heard it here first!)

And from the little I got to see from Dean Cox looks promising too!

Youth system to the rescue.. again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty impressed with young Albert today as well.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Jakey, Leon, Chippy, Jarrett etc were all fantastic today but my personal MOM today was OGH. He was superb filling into a position that he is not used to and even when he was turned inside out he had the pace and strenght to get back and recover from the error.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they all played well today, although jake was superb

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Strange how Jake is now ready and being named man of the match when two weeks ago he was not ready?
My god thats some coaching staff we have there.

I wait to be slapped down by London Irish!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
fosters headband said:
Strange how Jake is now ready and being named man of the match when two weeks ago he was not ready?
My god thats some coaching staff we have there.

I wait to be slapped down by London Irish!!

Mcghee was wrong, simple as!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Knightsworld said:
McShane, Carole, Knight, Robinson, 1 of those was man of the match, i just couldn't single one out.
plus a few others , amazing what a difference a week makes :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
dwayne said:
Mcghee was wrong, simple as!

What dwayne said. Jake's been ready since the back end of last season. Most of us with eyes to see knew that. It's a bit worrying when the manager is one of the last to cotton on to the lad's readiness. But suppose McGhee deserves some credit for admitting his mistake and taking steps to put it right. I mean, even the sponsors picked the right MoTM today, that's how much Jakey stood out.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
finally jake given chance and shock horror he impresses. been saying this for ages.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Jarrett was superb especially the second half when he seemed to grow in confidence, and Carole looks top quality as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here