Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home match tickets are online but I can't log in!!!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Trying to get tickets online for Walsall & Stockport, they're on the site but the log in page won't load!!

Anyone else experiencing the same problem????

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you get a message saying that your browser is unable to display the page after clicking on login/register it could be that it's crashed. Have you phoned the ticket office to ask them if they are aware of the system being down ?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
It's ok, I'm sending the missus down to the shop at lunchtime to pick up the tickets, she only works up the road. I'll ring the ticketline anyway

Cheers

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's ok, I'm sending the missus down to the shop at lunchtime to pick up the tickets, she only works up the road. I'll ring the ticketline anyway

Cheers

Nice one , your very own courier service. :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That sounded bad I know, but I'm in Kabul and my missus works two minutes away from the shop
Technology , when I worked for BT I used to speak to the operators in Kabul to get phone calls connected as there was only 2 manual circuits between London and Kabul.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
It's a bit better here now, but my boss here would kill me if I stayed on to book tickets by phone, he's a tight bastard. I'm bunging the little lady a pony for disrupting her lunch break.

It's all good!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's a bit better here now, but my boss here would kill me if I stayed on to book tickets by phone, he's a tight bastard. I'm bunging the little lady a pony for disrupting her lunch break.

It's all good!!

Does your boss either wear a kilt (Scot) or own whippets (Yorkie) by any chance ? :)

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
I gave up in the end - tried to get tickets online for me and my son. I had previously registered but my son hadn't - and so they wouldn't let me buy 2 tickets. Also discovered that the age for the reduced price senior ticket has gone up from 60 to 65. So now I feel younger - but poorer.

Cut a long story short - I phoned the ticket office and - glory be - I was through to a very helpful guy within a minute who sorted me out. So every ticket you buy has to go to a holder who is pre registered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here