Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ Gettting a Pasting on TalkSport Right Now

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I think a lot of what we're witnessing in the press is reactionary clap trap. Am I as furstrated as the next person the way we have meekly drifted through the end of season? Absolutely.

Am I annoyed with some of RDZs public rhetoric? Completely.

Do I think TB or PB are untouchable in relation to January/our transfer conduct? No they're not and I bet they're rightly annoyed by the way things panned out with injuries etc.

Will we remain calm behind the scenes and move forward in the most reasoned/rational way possible? Yes we will.

Those expecting fireworks or honest admissions tonight at the fan's forum will be deeply disappointed.

Write off end of the season, formulate summer spending plans, determine whether RDZ remains onboard, if not work out a succession plan and let him go. Tis' the Brighton way right?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What a surprise Simon Jordan thinks RDZ is rubbish, even though his record against Palace is P 4 W2 D2 L0 F7 A3 Pts 8

and if VAR knew how to draw a line in the correct position, it probably would have been 3 wins out of 4
Now Palace no longer have Roy and have employed the Austrian he’s stopped complaining about Palace going backwards and now thinks RDZ is crap. Previously he was non stop praise for Brighton…tool

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the only cost of 2024's capitulation is a tiny slither of RDZ ego, for me that would be worth the sacrifice.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dunno why so many people dislike RDZ and want to see him humbled.

He's our manager, and seems like a decent bloke :shrug:

One may fear it has all gone tits up, but celebrating the fact with an RDZ pile on seems weird.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

He's our manager, and seems like a decent bloke :shrug:

One may fear it has all gone tits up, but celebrating the fact with an RDZ pile on seems weird.
Wanting a manger out that has achieved almost the unbelievable for us (European football) and then pining for an ex manager who achieved a mid table finish once is all kinds of wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think he would be all the better for it.
He's had a pretty meteoric rise, has very much had his own way, he's been championed by the best and has 'drunk the Kool-aid'.

Some of RDZ'z negative comments, his touchline antics and his commitment to his one style irrespective of opposition and his own teams limitations, to me, makes me feel he needs a little more balance.

I hope this current chastening experience causes some introspection, which ought to turn a very good manager into one of the best.

My concern is it'll be water off a ducks back and next season we'll start winning again because of him, and losing because of everyone else, while eyeing up another move as the cycle continues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here