Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Worthing fc

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
View attachment 181948
Inevitable the bigger clubs would come after the non-league scoring machine.
No offence to Southend ... but I imagine Pearce might have better offers. I think ambitious players would be wary of joining a club that still seems to be in turmoil, if I understood the article I read last week in one of the nationals.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
That's the Aldershot in you. Mind you, I am also from the area (my first abode was in St Augustines Close near the ground) so I do share a bit of prejudice.

I will get to have a beer with you at a match.
What’s your view on Reading ? 🤣

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What’s your view on Reading ? 🤣
Well, much of my ancestry is from there on one side. I have no real opinion. A DULLARD like me should rather enjoy somewhere like Reading, but I fear it is too dull for even I.

I always saw Farnborough as the enemy. My support for Aldershot Town goes back to the beginning.

I remember Barton Rovers away in front of one man, his dog, and 200 other Shots fans.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Well, much of my ancestry is from there on one side. I have no real opinion. A DULLARD like me should rather enjoy somewhere like Reading, but I fear it is too dull for even I.

I always saw Farnborough as the enemy. My support for Aldershot Town goes back to the beginning.

I remember Barton Rovers away in front of one man, his dog, and 200 other Shots fans.
Luxury 😊5 of us on the Longside Burnley on a Tuesday night in 1986 . 2 1 away win to.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Luxury 😊5 of us on the Longside Burnley on a Tuesday night in 1986 . 2 1 away win to.
2-1 away at Burnley with 4 other fans. Privilege.

I remember taking a bus, six trains, and wading through floods for a 1-0 home defeat to Clapton

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
No offence to Southend ... but I imagine Pearce might have better offers. I think ambitious players would be wary of joining a club that still seems to be in turmoil, if I understood the article I read last week in one of the nationals.
Remember Charlie Austin was playing for Poole in the Wessex league (Step 9 I think) when he went to League 1 and started scoring for Swindon.

I'm sure this lad could do a job in League 2 at least.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Worthing appoint Hastings Manager Chris Agutter as their new permenant manager.

Good move ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here