Millwall FC V Brighton and Hove Albion FC ** OFFICIAL THREAD**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Time for this team to put in an all round decent performance and be strong at the back for 95 odd minutes. We don't need another circus performance tonight.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Just got a note from tonights roving reporter Danny Dyer outside the ground:

"Im ere with some of the aaalbion boys oo are taking me in their end so im in numbers, theres a bit of an atmos abaaat and i fink this could get nor'ty....seen some aaammers abaat who like their ere for a right tear up and look pretty tooled up...nahhh wot ah meen? right boys...we ready.....we're going in so I'd better keep me old pies open for some grief and if it kicks off, Im ahht of ere....lets go albion!"

Danny Dyer
Guest Reporter to NSC

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Be nice if Slade was as enthusiastic about Dicker as Hart

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
logged out, came back on closed the webpage started again and all its says is off air choose comemntary and nothign else WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Try going to 'Tools' on your menu bar, and press 'Compatability View Settings' that sorted out the problems on my computer.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Still no commetry for me...

Are you getting the 'connecting to stream' message, mine seemed stuck on that but after I pushed pause and then tried play again after a couple of tries it seemed to connect

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Stoo if its working for you it should be for me... never had a location problem before

You must of heard a game this season already, so you know how it works. Right?

I dont know any secret tricks, apart from turn everything off and start again! :blush:. How about the Millwall commnetry?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Sorted had to closde the internet completely but working now...

startign eleven says that Slade is convinced its all bout the team gelling or Dicker would be playing... i really hope he's right... we need soemthign tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports