Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
FFS play with Carole CKR has topped 200 million whats the point in using him????

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
There's nothing on tv,why don't you put half an hour into this and help get Brighton promoted.It'll help you feel better after yesterday.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
played an hour earlier, and will play for a bit again, meant to be doing geography coursework, but yesterday had a wedding followed by pub crawl and then another party so not really in the mood for working!!! :drink:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Jumped two places in the last half hour! I wouldn't put the time in if i didn't think it was possible to get promoted today.Burton are catchable if people just put 20 minutes into it.Brighton are supposed to have a strong internet 'presence' so playing in this league is an embarrassment.

Put Fulham v Small town in Fulham on the radio and have a go at this while you listen!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
We're motoring:thumbsup:

Hahaha Small Town in Fulham goal disallowed:clap:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Keep at it, we were in the relegatiuon places when i last looked on saturday morning, so some nerd has been very busy all weekend.It's only fair we chip in and help in these final hours.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
good call, i suppose you're right, its sad that we are sitting in on our sunday evenings trying to get out team promoted in a virual computer league!! we're catching them, slowly but surely

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
This is possibly the biggest waste of time i've experienced,apart from going to uni, but i love it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here