playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sorry i couldnt contribute muich this week, been a busy one.

Just out of interest.

What the f*** is up Rangers arse anyway?

Why are they so anti UK?

Are Rangers fans the biggest ****s in the world?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Sorry i couldnt contribute muich this week, been a busy one.

Just out of interest.

What the f*** is up Rangers arse anyway?

Why are they so anti UK?

Are Rangers fans the biggest ****s in the world?

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Hi TB............

You were missed this week, but it was an entertaining one in Europe. In answer to your 3 questions;

1) Rangers are only used to having to play just 4 proper games a year (against Celtic), so they expect this PFYC to be the same. They dont really understand what competition is. To them, a game means, "how many will we win by", rather than "will we win..?".

2) They are not anti UK, just anti any English players who might threaten their stranglehold on the UK league and in particular, any organised attempt by the English to mount a concerted and organised go at the Germans in the European cup. Their dislike of the English has far more to do with our historical past than with this game.

3) Like any big group (they have about 200 players), the most of them are fine and just enjoy the game, but due to the answers in 2), some of them have an absolute hatred of us, and will happily play WITH the Germans against English teams.

We will continue as usual fighting the odds in our UK league, and from a personal point, I will continue playing for ANY English team that manages to progress in the European Cup.
What we need, is like Sheffield Wednesday have done recently, and that is simply, to try and recruit new players.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Hi TB............

You were missed this week, but it was an entertaining one in Europe. In answer to your 3 questions;

1) Rangers are only used to having to play just 4 proper games a year (against Celtic), so they expect this PFYC to be the same. They dont really understand what competition is. To them, a game means, "how many will we win by", rather than "will we win..?".

2) They are not anti UK, just anti any English players who might threaten their stranglehold on the UK league and in particular, any organised attempt by the English to mount a concerted and organised go at the Germans in the European cup. Their dislike of the English has far more to do with our historical past than with this game.

3) Like any big group (they have about 200 players), the most of them are fine and just enjoy the game, but due to the answers in 2), some of them have an absolute hatred of us, and will happily play WITH the Germans against English teams.

We will continue as usual fighting the odds in our UK league, and from a personal point, I will continue playing for ANY English team that manages to progress in the European Cup.
What we need, is like Sheffield Wednesday have done recently, and that is simply, to try and recruit new players.

Ok that just confirms my suspicion that they are just f***ing stupid.

Go Celtic!

Spunkmeyer

Oct 12, 2007
You lot having a laugh

Hi, AND from Rangers here to put a few things straight!

We are not anti-English/Uk as I'm sure some of you know. We fly the Union Jack and have many supporters who are English or even from other parts of the UK. Pretty much the same mix as our players in the game.
We sing songs like God save the Queen and Rule Britannia. So CJD why do you feel the need to come away with stuff like that, ah well I guess you are fully programmed now in the Ferry ways ie; blame Rangers when anyone has the gall to score points against you.
We are however anti lazy sniveling jealous cry-babies though who feel the need to gang up on someone who is better than than they rather than strive to work harder. I suspect it's time you just tranfered to Hull or FC Brussels, go on you know you want to. Please do not continue to post lies about us to further your own agenda.

We do not have 200 players either, oh though I think you'd like others to believe that to cover your own limtitations again. We have maybe 10 regular players who put in a hard shift for their teammates and club. then another 10 or so semi-regulars who put in a shift when they can and then some other occaisonal players.
So some of our players choose to play late at night or whenever they have the time, is that wrong too??

1 TDR 31003200 Rangers
2 vic 30937375 Rangers
3 AND 28700700 Rangers
4 mas 27680625 Rangers
5 ali 27547050 Rangers
6 CJD 23751500 Brighton
7 jjs 21725375 Welling
8 BJ 21724550 Queen of S
9 AMS 18919300 Rangers
10 MRM 18833875 Derby

Taken from the high player scores for last weeks league, posted on the PFYC website before someone calls them lies.

http://www.playforyourclub.com/pfyc_players_display.php?l=1

Last weeks league was very exiting, a genuine challenge from a hard working English Team for a change, and long may it continue. I had nothing but admiration for Brighton when about six months ago you refused to join the Ferry and wanted to just playforyourclub, but you rolled over in the end. About haflway through this thread for anyone who doubts me.I notice still one or two sensible voices on here, perhaps they should take charge of the team and cast of your puppetmasters. Look rightly to Sheffield Wednesday for how to build up your team.

Finally the tool they seem to be using on you is nationalistic fervour, strange really considering how many nations are or up untill recently were in the Ferry. English/Belgian/Czech/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese/Dutch/Danish/Swedish/Noregian, sorry if I missed any but surely you get the idea.

And then there is the Big bad Germans and French arguements, we ourselves have beaten all the top German and French sides in the last few months, in fact I would go as far to say it's not them that stops us winning it again but the Jealous Ferry itself. It is after all play for your club and not nation.

I've said my piece now, no doubt Frank Zappa/National Tiger/ieperman or one of his minions will be along shortly to badmouth me. For anyone who wants the facts get googling or try the German PFYC board, players from many nations post there.
http://www.pfycmanager.de.m301.discountis.de/index.php

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

We are not anti-English/Uk as I'm sure some of you know. We fly the Union Jack and have many supporters who are English or even from other parts of the UK. Pretty much the same mix as our players in the game.
We sing songs like God save the Queen and Rule Britannia. So CJD why do you feel the need to come away with stuff like that, ah well I guess you are fully programmed now in the Ferry ways ie; blame Rangers when anyone has the gall to score points against you.
We are however anti lazy sniveling jealous cry-babies though who feel the need to gang up on someone who is better than than they rather than strive to work harder. I suspect it's time you just tranfered to Hull or FC Brussels, go on you know you want to. Please do not continue to post lies about us to further your own agenda.

We do not have 200 players either, oh though I think you'd like others to believe that to cover your own limtitations again. We have maybe 10 regular players who put in a hard shift for their teammates and club. then another 10 or so semi-regulars who put in a shift when they can and then some other occaisonal players.
So some of our players choose to play late at night or whenever they have the time, is that wrong too??

1 TDR 31003200 Rangers
2 vic 30937375 Rangers
3 AND 28700700 Rangers
4 mas 27680625 Rangers
5 ali 27547050 Rangers
6 CJD 23751500 Brighton
7 jjs 21725375 Welling
8 BJ 21724550 Queen of S
9 AMS 18919300 Rangers
10 MRM 18833875 Derby

Taken from the high player scores for last weeks league, posted on the PFYC website before someone calls them lies.

Last weeks league was very exiting, a genuine challenge from a hard working English Team for a change, and long may it continue. I had nothing but admiration for Brighton when about six months ago you refused to join the Ferry and wanted to just playforyourclub, but you rolled over in the end. About haflway through this thread for anyone who doubts me.I notice still one or two sensible voices on here, perhaps they should take charge of the team and cast of your puppetmasters. Look rightly to Sheffield Wednesday for how to build up your team.

Finally the tool they seem to be using on you is nationalistic fervour, strange really considering how many nations are or up untill recently were in the Ferry. English/Belgian/Czech/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese/Dutch/Danish/Swedish/Noregian, sorry if I missed any but surely you get the idea.

And then there is the Big bad Germans and French arguements, we ourselves have beaten all the top German and French sides in the last few months, in fact I would go as far to say it's not them that stops us winning it again but the Jealous Ferry itself. It is after all play for your club and not nation.

I've said my piece now, no doubt Frank Zappa/National Tiger/ieperman or one of his minions will be along shortly to badmouth me. For anyone who wants the facts get googling or try the German PFYC board, players from many nations post there.

Good evening sir,

I wondered how long it would be before you actually posted on our board. I am aware that you have "looked" in several times in the past. It is good to see your point of view, as the only other post of yours I,ve seen (I believe put on a German board), you called us "vermin" and "rats".
As I stated in an earlier post, most of the Rangers players are OK, and indeed, like Sheff.Weds , well done for assembling so many players. Now....I realise that in your "real" football league up there in bonny Scotland, you,re only used to a little competition....(what do you have now..? 4 proper games a year..?), but down here things are different. We,re just a "small" club compared to Rangers. So....what would you like us to do...? Shall we just "turn up" each week....knock up a few million points..........and then leave the stage to you lads from Rangers each week. Which is just about what happens. What is the score now...? 36 League titles out of the last 37...? I know,....we,ll just do want YOU want.....just to make the numbers up ....will that be OK for you...?
AS far as Europe goes....it,s a different matter. Down here in England, most of us watch the "real" European Cup on TV etc.......I,ve got to admit, the chances of Brighton making the Champions League for "real" are , shall we say ....slim. So, what most of us supporters do, is wish the rest of the English clubs well against foreign opposition.........and if we could get tickets, we,d go and support them too....! And that, is what happens for us in Europe in this game. If Brighton get knocked out, I move on to another English team (this week, I played for Sheffield Wednesday once Brighton were out....and knocked up nearly 9 million points..! ). Were it not for people like you, once all the English clubs were out, I,d play for a UK team.As a matter of FACT, I played for Rangers, the one and only week that you won the PFYC Eurpean Cup.......and why wouldn,t I...? I,m Scottish, so was my father and grandfather....LOL.
It seems to me, that although you may have a point , that we should only play for our own club, it really would make the whole game rather pointless each week, for ALL the smaller clubs. Has it ever occurred to you, that not EVERYONE supports a big club...? Maybe... just maybe.... some of us "small" clubs would like the enjoyment and satisfaction of being associated with some victories in Europe.We don,t all have 50,000 fans turning up each week to see how many goals we,ll score against the second-rate opposition put on the pitch to make up the numbers.
I notice that in your "real" leagues, that some of the small clubs now have attendances in the hundreds. This is a direct result of Rangers and Celtics utter domination of your domestic league. Now...that,s not your fault, nor does anyone expect your two clubs to help the smaller clubs.........but surely, you cannot get so upset about a game, because some of us are trying on the very rare occaision to mount the odd challenge to the big clubs...?
Your obsession, with believing that people play against you, are to the very best of my knowledge, completely unfounded. I have played for many teams.............the emphasis being on "played FOR" and not "AGAINST".
I shall continue in my own style in this game, and I,m sorry that a small oppositon to you has caused you so much unhappiness. Such a pity really, because I genuinely believe that there are Rangers players who would also support English teams in Europe.....and vice-versa.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Would be good if a few of you could play this week, after the lecture from the Rangers player....(the guy who supports a team rolling in money, who buy players from all over the world and wishes to lecture us "small" teams on fair play....LOL....you couldn,t make it up...!).
Not looking to win the league of course, but a few names on the board would be good, to show him that there players who regard his attitude as totally ignorant and arrogant.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

1 TDR 31003200 Rangers
2 vic 30937375 Rangers
3 AND 28700700 Rangers
4 mas 27680625 Rangers
5 ali 27547050 Rangers
6 CJD 23751500 Brighton
7 jjs 21725375 Welling
8 BJ 21724550 Queen of S
9 AMS 18919300 Rangers
10 MRM 18833875 Derby

I'm an Aussie and I don't have any pommy nationalistic fervour.

I just don't want the Nazi fuckers to win.

What a bunch of tightarses.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good start to the day....10 million points up...!

Those playing today so far...

apn......Good to see you,re still alive...!

nsc

RCD

KGD

erl

wil

EVE.....welcome back...!

CJD

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Heh heh good to see we've goaded big bad Rangers fans into having a look at NSC.
I don't give a fig what his opinions are about us and just to annoy him even more i'll always score goals for any BRITISH club (not Palace obviously) if i'm on the computer when i get home from work fridays.
I hope he can see that Brighton aren't as big as Rangers and might need to start "winning ugly" to get our kicks on fridays.If that means joining alliances is the only way forward to beat the German alliances then it has to be.Personally if i was Rangers then i'd be looking to Hibs and Celtic to try and push for Scottish success in europe which would please me more than constant failure,but that shows how little i know of religious nutters.

(ps spunkmeyer, which board is your main PFYC thread on? if you don't mind me asking?)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good start to the day....10 million points up...!

Those playing today so far...

apn......Good to see you,re still alive...!

nsc

RCD

KGD

erl

wil

EVE.....welcome back...!

CJD

good first day....25 million points......add these names to the above who have been on the board;

SGL ..senior

SGL ..junior

th

jph

VOM

MAC

JPD

tob

JHS

PMB

DJB

I make that 19 players so far.....we need more, and we know that there are many others out there. We,re a mere 100 players short of Rangers....LOL...!
They had 119 players on board for the first day...!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Still hanging on to 4th place....but could do with a bit more help.
CRm is back today and SL.

By the way, "Billy big boots" (spunkmeyer) from Rangers who said they had 20-40 players only...LOL......it was recorded that they had 147 players on yesterday...!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Come on Brighton or the last Euro spot will be lost to Celtic

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Put on loads over 2 pcs about 7.5 millon as cjd says we need some extra players.

Great play Alan.....great to have you back on NSC.

We,re back in the Euro spots....need to keep an eye on Celtic though.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
We have got FC Standard in the first round

...and struggling but within reach.If our top player is one of our pals from another club then thats embarrassing.Come on Brighton where are you?there's no Germans in the vicinity so lets give it a go?

Sorry to any of our Belgian friends for having to make them work but it's every man for himself in the early rounds?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
:goal::albion1:

10 minutes until you get to flex your support in Europe.

Lets have a roll call, who's up for this today?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports