Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding back at the Albion.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He'll do on a short contract until McWhatsit gets fit.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
dont we HATE Harding for f***ing off in the way that he did? memories gash these days!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
dont we HATE Harding for f***ing off in the way that he did? memories gash these days!

to be honest Marc, if we start holding grudges against people from the past, then Tony Bloom can go an f*** off with his money, as ray was in bed with Archer...in case you had forgotten.

So without rewriting history, we all move on and celebrate and embrace the future

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Only because he went to Leeds , thinking they were heading back to the good times and they are still a big club. :lol:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've heard that Dan Harding is a Leeds fan. If that's the case, who can blame him for heading up to Yorkshire?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I never said anything about holding a grudge you're all jumping to the conclusion that I'm thinking that way, what I asked is did'nt we hate him when he left? was'nt it because he slagged us off or something? again just trying to get the memory cells working again!!

edit: aahh I said DONT instead of DID'NT at the start of my post, its been a looooong day!! forgive me, ANYWAY question still remains!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Harding thought that he was too good for us and the grass was greener on the other side.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Harding thought that he was too good for us and the grass was greener on the other side.

aahh yes that rings a bell now, either way dont care now but it was one of those things that BUGS the crap outta you until you know!!

...and went to a team that offered him a hell of a lot more in wages, and were in a higher division. So he was right, wasn't he?

Never understood the Harding hatred. Decent player that we got over the odds for. Would be good until McNulty got fit, and would then provide decent competition for places at LB and on the left wing. If RS is happy, I'm happy.

He moved to Leeds because he thought that was the best thing for his career. Apart from the fact that it was Leeds I can't see what's so bad about that.
If Coppell thought he was good enough and Slade comes to the same conclusion, then excellent, we're building a team for the future and here's to our success.

Only if we play him all over the park, a la Virgs.

He wasn't ever brilliant, but was a very solid left back. There were times when a fast tricky winger showed him up a bit, but overall, he was pretty good.

I was disappointed by the manner in which he left, making out he was planning to stay, considering a contract etc, when he clearly wasn't. But I don't blame him for chasing the dream with bigger clubs.

I'd be pleased to have him back, as he's a good player and will help us be more successful than last season.

Agree with 100%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here