Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch to Forest then...

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Well of a sudden our squad is looking even thinner, hopefully a sign that Micky has one or two loan signings of his own in the offing.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Just pick any old clogger out your hat and we are probably gonna try and get them in.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
well if he thinks he is too big for the club why would anyone wish him well?

he'll be getting abused by every brighton fan going in a few seasons

1. How do you know he thinks he is too good for the club? He wants to play, and isn't doing so under Mickey, so why not go elsewhere?

2. Why abuse him, has he ever abused you? Is your life so meaningless and empty that your only pleasure comes from wishing ill will on others?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I'm a bit confused as to Adam's attitude to Lynch. He is clearly our most talented defender and I feel has a right to be a bit aggrieved.
Don't be confussed. Joel Lynch is a twat from the same class of twats as Leon Knight.

Speaking a number of ex-pros that still hang around the club, Joel Lynch is not rated by anyone at the club except Joel Lynch. He appartently is very poor in training and has a very poor attiude, and all the people I've spoke to, said he simply is not good enough, although he thinks he is!

Whilst there is talent in there somewhere, I feel unless he sorts his head out, he'll go the way of Leo Knight.

I mean, come on, if you left out of the team and that team wins 3 out of 4 games, it hardly time to throw you're rattle out of the pram. To be told by Adams he's starting the next game, and basically telling the manager he doesn't weant to play, hardly suggests we're dealing with a model pro here!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Lynch shouldn't be at this club if he tells the manager "I'm not in the right frame of mind to play". Imagine telling your boss at work that you are "Not in the right frame of mind to come in", he should go! Sending him out on loan is the only option if he doesn't want to play for us anymore!

As for Johnny Dixon...his signing for this football club at a fee of 55k was a joke.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Don't be confussed. Joel Lynch is a twat from the same class of twats as Leon Knight.

Speaking a number of ex-pros that still hang around the club, Joel Lynch is not rated by anyone at the club except Joel Lynch. He appartently is very poor in training and has a very poor attiude, and all the people I've spoke to, said he simply is not good enough, although he thinks he is!

Whilst there is talent in there somewhere, I feel unless he sorts his head out, he'll go the way of Leo Knight.

I mean, come on, if you left out of the team and that team wins 3 out of 4 games, it hardly time to throw you're rattle out of the pram. To be told by Adams he's starting the next game, and basically telling the manager he doesn't weant to play, hardly suggests we're dealing with a model pro here!

Rated highly enougth to be playing at a higher level at a big club.

Jimmy Grimble

:thumbsup:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well lets hope Lynch does well in the months loan so we can get a good fee.

As for Dixon going, no suprise as he never looked like making it. Let's hope Mickey has a loanee striker lined up to come in (Kyle, Horsfield)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
1. How do you know he thinks he is too good for the club? He wants to play, and isn't doing so under Mickey, so why not go elsewhere?

He wanted to play so much he asked to be dropped for the Walsall game ! Hardly the sign of someone that wants to fight for his place.

Too big for his boots IMO - he should have fought for his place ( like FDM has had to do on a number of occasions ). Sign of a professional player getting down and putting in some proper graft.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

2. Why abuse him, has he ever abused you? Is your life so meaningless and empty that your only pleasure comes from wishing ill will on others?

True, but you dont know he 'doesn't think' he is too good for the club ? You dont know he actually 'wants to play'.

Surely that is the reason we employ a manager - to make these decisions.

Jimmy Grimble

Hardly the only person to think this is a bit of a mess...

Do a poll. Go on. We'll see what the majority of Brighton fans think about this move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here