Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch to Forest then...

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
1. How do you know he thinks he is too good for the club? He wants to play, and isn't doing so under Mickey, so why not go elsewhere?

2. Why abuse him, has he ever abused you? Is your life so meaningless and empty that your only pleasure comes from wishing ill will on others?

butters said things to the same effect the other day on here. a wolves scout said the same thing. everyone i have spoken to reiterates that. he is clearly very arrogant, i can tell that from just seeing him out in town.

maybe micky thinks he needs to prove himself to him, and not just ride on last seasons success?

no, and i don't know where you jumped to that ridiculous conclusion from.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry Rusty, but just because something is written on a message board, it doesn't make it true.
Suggested or otherwise.

If the player isn't good enough, why is he likely to be going up a division?.
Time will tell.

But in the meantime, best leave the speculation to one side.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The thing is he is young and still has potential to be moulded, unlike Leon Knight who was a first class apin in the arse. I just think that it's a shame a youth product as good as Lynch is clearly on his way out.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
im bloody disappointed, forest away was when i fell in love with joel lynch (not literally) got him on the backs of my shirts n that too, massive shame

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
butters said things to the same effect the other day on here. a wolves scout said the same thing. everyone i have spoken to reiterates that. he is clearly very arrogant, i can tell that from just seeing him out in town.

maybe micky thinks he needs to prove himself to him, and not just ride on last seasons success?

no, and i don't know where you jumped to that ridiculous conclusion from.

Again he is now playing at a higher level.

All the Forrest team would walk into our starting 11

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
he is clearly very arrogant, i can tell that from just seeing him out in town. QUOTE]

Cracked record time.
But how the hell does that work?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I've always felt he plays with a certain arrogance. However unlike Leon Knight he always seems to be trying when on the pitch.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Again he is now playing at a higher level.

Let's put it into some kind of context though - it's only for a month! As loans are usually a "try and buy" or just a bit of first team experience for a player there is still a good chance Forest won't want him.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
he is a good player. not as good as elphick though.

and we don't want players at the club with an attitude problem now, do we?

I think it's fair to say he is more talented than Elphick. Don't get me wrong, I think Elphick is great but Lynch could clearly play at a higher level.

Jimmy Grimble

Does not mean everyone else can't have their say though does it Conboy...

Oh, and the last time I looked NSC was not representative of ALL Brighton fans.

Nope it's not, but it's still a good representation. Do a poll.

Jimmy Grimble

Elphick over Lynch all day long

Yeah well done Micky.

Take the biggest prospect we have had for years who established himself as half of a very strong central defensive partnership with Elphick and then send him out on loan after dropping him for a lump.

If, as has been rumoured, he wanted out when Wilkins was given the elbow, and stated that continuously then I'm not surprised Adams wouldn't play him. He's enough of a liability when he's not thinking like that! Also it was rumoured that a deal had been done for him in the summer, which is why Hawkins was brought in, but for some reason that deal fell through which has left Lynch high and dry and bleating that he wants out.

I hardly see where Adams has failed here. Yes, he may have been able to do more to convince Lynch to stay, but if the player wants to go and is not willing to work for a place then what more can be done?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here